The Sponsorship Intern will work closely, alongside front-office staff, on the relationships involving D.C. United's official sponsors. Interns will gain hands-on experience in a professional setting while learning about the sport industry work environment and polishing skills learned in class. Sponsorship Interns will learn to communicate with sponsors, apply creative skills, learn the logistics and components of event planning as well as learning styles/formats of professional business meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Organization of Sponsored Elements
- Facilitation of game day programs and half-time events
- Production of event and match summaries
- Sponsorship research
Candidates for this internship should be self-starters, detail oriented, trustworthy and organized with strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should also have a full time commitment on days available and a flexible schedule. Interns will be asked to work occasionally on weeknights and weekends.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. YES/NO Do you have a place to reside in the Washington, DC metro area?
2. YES/NO Will you receive college credit at the completion of this internship?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ