Job Summary/General Description: The environmental service worker maintains environmental standards within established policies and procedures of Providence Park. The position performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain sidewalks, restrooms, offices, locker rooms, press boxes and conference rooms.
The position follows standard practices and procedures and complies with regulatory requirements. In addition, the Environmental Services Department is in charge of the implementation and the continued practice of sustainability initiatives.
We are currently hiring for our Housekeeping Crew.
This is an irregular part time, seasonal, non-exempt position.
Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities:
- Dusts furniture, stadium seating, and equipment and mop floors.
- Polishes and cleans fixtures in rooms and bathrooms.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, buffers, vacuums, shampooers and related environmental service equipment.
- Wet-mops rooms, halls and other areas; shampoos rugs and furniture.
- Cleans vents, fan fixtures, top of windows, doorframes and other high areas using a ladder.
- Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials using specified bags or containers.
- Buffs, strips, waxes and polishes floors.
- Moves furniture and other heavy objects as required.
- Cleans and disinfects all fixtures, floors, mirrors, windows, doors and walls of restrooms.
- Keeps work areas neat and orderly, cleans equipment and assists with other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Use two way radios to communicate.
- Previous Housekeeping experience a plus
Schedule Availability: Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment : Continuously standing and walking on concrete/ flat surfaces or stairs. Noisy environment with large groups of people. Must perform in high-stress and fast-paced environment in an expedient manner for sustained periods. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and move items over 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of the job, the employee may be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. This position will work in large facilities indoor/outdoor, close quarters in hazardous work areas.
Peregrine Sports LLC., is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you Available to work on weekends, evenings and holidays?
Click here to see all of our employment opportunities.