» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Portland Timbers Ford Street Team
The Portland Timbers are seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of the Timbers Ford Street Team. The street team will represent the organization, team and its partners at various events in the greater Portland area throughout the year.
Street Team Responsibilities:
- Engage prospective and current fans of the Portland Timbers in a professional and positive manner through various promotions, events and marketing efforts
- Increase awareness, interest and fan support for the Portland Timbers through the distribution of promotional materials and activities
- Assist in ticket sales initiatives that contribute to the growth of the Portland Timbers database
- Assist in generating brand awareness about the Timbers community platform - Stand Together
- Assist in sponsorship activations outside of Providence Park on game day
- Provide full operational support (set-up/tear-down) of all promotional materials including tents, tables, a-frames, etc.
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Responsible, out-going and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work a flexible schedule varying from day, night, and weekend events
- Passion for soccer is preferred but not required
- Must be available to work all Timbers home matches
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you 21 years of age or older? 2. Do you have a passion for soccer? Please explain. 3. Can you provide your own transportation?
1. Are you 21 years of age or older?
2. Do you have a passion for soccer? Please explain.
3. Can you provide your own transportation?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ