» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Job Description: The Portland Timbers are seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of the Timbers Ford Street Team. The street team will represent the organization, team and its partners at various events in the greater Portland area throughout the year.
Street Team Responsibilities:
- Engage prospective and current fans of the Portland Timbers in a professional and positive manner through various promotions, events and marketing efforts
- Increase awareness, interest and fan support for the Portland Timbers through the distribution of promotional materials and activities
- Assist in ticket sales initiatives that contribute to the growth of the Portland Timbers database
- Assist in generating brand awareness about the Timbers community platform - Stand Together
- Assist in sponsorship activations outside of Providence Park on game day
- Provide full operational support (set-up/tear-down) of all promotional materials including tents, tables, a-frames, etc.
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong interpersonal and business communication skills
- Responsible, out-going and enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work a flexible schedule varying from day, night, and weekend events
- Passion for soccer is preferred but not required
- Must be available to work all Timbers home matches
About Us: The MLS Cup-champion Portland Timbers enter their sixth season in Major League Soccer (MLS) in 2016 after defeating Columbus Crew SC for their first league championship on Dec. 6, 2015. As the league’s 18th team that began competing in MLS in 2011, the Timbers play their home games at Providence Park, an approximately 21,000-seat stadium in downtown Portland. The Timbers, who have advanced to the MLS Cup Playoffs and qualified for CONCACAF Champions League in two of the last three seasons, have sold out every regular-season home game since joining MLS, a streak of 85 consecutive regular-season matches and counting as the club enters the 2016 MLS season.
Peregrine Sports LLC., is an equal opportunity employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.