» Ticket Operations Intern - Seattle Sounders FC (Seattle, WA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Job Title: Systems Administrator
FLSA Status: Exempt
SUMMARY Oversees administration and management of technology infrastructure and provides technical support throughout the organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Commitment to 24/7 systems availability - participating in after-hours support when necessary
• Maintaining and configuring Microsoft Windows Servers and AD structure
• Managing multi-Site networking infrastructure, including Cisco and Meraki routers, switches, ASAs, and Wireless Access Points
• Strong understanding of networking services: DHCP, DNS, WDS, and RRAS
• Management of all cloud services and integrations, including Office 365, Azure, AWS
• Monitoring and technical support of server performance, including SQL Server 2014
• Management of IT vendor relationships and purchasing, deployment, configuration and maintenance of all IT assets
• Expert with Windows 7 Pro, including new installs, updates and configurations
• Providing comprehensive application support and hardware/software maintenance
• Training and education of non-technical staff in use of technical resources available
• Communicate complex technical information in a concise and articulate manner
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college/university or five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient with systems and platforms
• 5+ years' experience in providing comprehensive IT support in a mid-sized organization
• B.S or M.S. in computer science a plus
• Expert in understanding of Windows Servers and Active Directory
• In-depth knowledge of Cisco and Meraki equipment and networking infrastructure
• Knowledge and experience with SQL Server, MS Dynamics CRM and GP a plus
• Previous experience with Azure, AWS and other cloud services a plus
• Previous experience with VOIP phone systems a plus
• Strong communication and team skills
• Must be able to handle multiple projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Be available to respond to company critical IT issues 24 x 7 x 365
• Must pass criminal background check
Ability to apply common sense to solve problems and ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Washington State driver's license
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as necessary.
Seattle Sounder offers a very competitive benefits program that includes but is not limited to:
medical, dental. vision, life, disability.
Seattle Sounders FC
Job Title: Ticket Operations Intern
Seattle Sounders FC are searching for a self-driven and motivated individual to join our ticket operations team. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and is tech-savvy. This individual will provide solutions in the areas of ticket sales reporting, ticket fulfillment, and customer service. A successful candidate is willing to learn, and able to quickly adjust in a face-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process season, group, and package ticket requests
• Coordinate and assist in any ticket office projects such as mailing, invoicing, etc.
• Assist with ticket delivery, internal orders and single match orders
• Participate in sales campaigns for prospective ticket sales, as needed, and any other ticket operations duties as assigned
• Process ADA and relocation requests
• Responsible for the maintenance and distribution of will call
• Input and maintain the integrity of data in CRM and Archtics database
• Provide administrative support for the sales and ticket operations departments.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to speak in a professional manner via telephone or in person with guests, visitors, and fans.
• Knowledge of Ticketmaster systems, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc).
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Ability to attend all home games (evenings and weekend hours and possibly holidays).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system preferred
• Prior use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Experience in a ticket office environment
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you previously used Archtics ticketing system? 2. Are you familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM database system? 3. Do you have prior experience in a customer service related position?
1. Have you previously used Archtics ticketing system?
2. Are you familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM database system?
3. Do you have prior experience in a customer service related position?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ