» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Seattle Sounders FC Corporate Partnerships
Reports To: Service Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Account Manager will act as the lead in all Partnership service execution duties, to include: frequent contact with Sounders FC Corporate Partners to develop/implement strategic activation concepts, fulfill contracted elements, and deliver first class service and present timely wrap ups. Additionally, will work in conjunction with Sales Directors in the sales process. This includes: Securing renewals of current partners, preparing/revising partnership presentations, collaborating on proposal concepts, securing research as needed, input and update sponsorship elements in inventory spreadsheets, etc. Work as part of a team establishing a strong relationship between the organization and assigned corporate partners throughout the calendar year.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Proactively participate in service team operations (weekly meetings, assisting colleagues with events, promotions, and hospitality, shared responsibilities on match days, etc.)
Partnership Client Fulfillment
· Act as a lead contact for all service fulfillment elements with assigned Corporate Partners
· Plan and coordinate activation strategies and calendars for assigned accounts.
· Fulfillment logistics responsibilities include the following core responsibilities:
· Match Day Execution (on-site set-up, videoboard, in-game promotions, giveaways, presentations and hospitality)
· Coordinating media elements (television, radio, web and social)
· Events/promotion execution (retail marketing initiatives and non-game day/community events & appearances)
· Partner signage
· Print inventory
· Coordinating tickets, merchandising and hospitality elements
· Enter and maintain all Sponsor elements in inventory spreadsheets
· Create and present wrap-ups as necessary for all assigned partners
· Proactively develop new ways to establish strong relationships with assigned corporate partner accounts. Anticipate the needs of partners and communicate accordingly.
Partnership Sales Presentation Support
· Collaborate as needed with Sales Directors regarding sales inventory and concepts relevant to presentations
· Operate and/or lead presentations during partner meetings
· Assist with obtaining research or supporting information when applicable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills – includes the ability to proactively communicate with clients, co-workers and vendors to manage tight timelines and problem solve, and lead meetings
· Must have strong organizational skills
· Must function at a high level in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Proactive and solution oriented
· Must have experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
· Must have a minimum of four to five years related experience in any of the following industries: sponsorships/client services, sports/event marketing, agency or media.
· Must be able to prepare sales reports in an excel spreadsheet when required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Employee must be able to set up partner and game day promotional & event programs. Promotional set-up often requires banner installation, carrying moderate sized promotional materials.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Majority of work is in an office environment
· Outdoor work is required for occasional partner promotional events
· Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and all home Sounders FC match days
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ