» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Seattle Sounders FC
Job Title: Fan Relations Representative
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Reports To: Fan Relations Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: December 2014
Responsible for the service, support and maintenance of assigned customer accounts and meeting all pre-determined individual and department service and sales performance goals. Responsible for embracing the organization’s mission and providing excellent service to all fans that will not only excite them now, but encourage them to continue their support of Seattle Sounders FC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (include the following, other duties may be assigned)
· Proactively build relationships with season ticket members
· Handle all forms of inbound communication and be able to address and answer all questions, comments or concerns
· Contact and encourage current customers to renew commitments
· Be informed and communicate common customer feedback to help initiate changes and foster a Fans First Culture
· Responsible for servicing and upselling all ticket products
· Facilitate season ticket member upgrades and additional seat requests
· Enter new customer data and other sales data in appropriate database
· Responsible for ejection reporting and warning letter process
· Attend and provide service at match days and other special events that include night and weekend work
· Coordinate with all departments to better enhance the fan’s match day experience
· Achieve monthly goals as set by supervisor
· Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Knowledge of Microsoft applications
· Dynamic interpersonal skills and approachable personality
· Work effectively individually and in group settings
· Ability to multi-task and remain self-motivated
· Advanced oral and written communication skills
· Ability to portray self in a professional manner through speech and written material
· Understanding of basic accounting and billing principles
Preferred Experience (not required)
· Experience with ticket operations system, development application or other relational database
· Knowledge of Ticketmaster and Microsoft Dynamic CRM
· Familiarity with computerized report writing or data extraction program
· Demonstrated work experience in a professional sports or college athletics environment, including involvement with high-profile events
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from accredited four-year college or university required;
· 1-2 years of experience in sales, service, guest relations or related area
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid driver’s license
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position functions primarily at the Sounders FC office in Seattle. Employee will be required to occasionally drive to off-site meetings and other functions. Given the nature of the Sounders’ business, employee must be able to work during some evenings and weekends.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Outdoor work in the stadium is required.
· Indoor work in offices is required.
· Weekend and evening work is required.
· Must attend 17+ Sounders FC/Sounders FC 2 matches and events
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have experience within the sports/entertainment industry? 2. Describe a time when you provided exceptional customer service 3. Why do you want to work for the Seattle Sounders?
1. Do you have experience within the sports/entertainment industry?
2. Describe a time when you provided exceptional customer service
3. Why do you want to work for the Seattle Sounders?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ