» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Seattle Sounders FC
Job Title: Ticket Operations Manager
Department: Ticket Sales and Service
Reports to: Director, Ticket Sales and Service
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Prepared Date: September 2014
The Ticket Operations Manager will be responsible for the oversight, management and accountability of the ticket operations for the Seattle Sounders FC and all functions pertaining to the CenturyLink Field box office on Sounders FC match days. This position will also be responsible for the building of events and ticket on sales for the Sounders USL Pro franchise. A qualified candidate will possess the following key attributes: highly motivated, detail oriented, thorough, strong knowledge of all Ticketmaster based systems, strong customer service and problem solving skills, and ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Ticket Operations Manager Duties are to include, but are not limited to:
- Event Management- completes print jobs, audit requests, and monitor events while on-sale or “active”.
- Event Creation- assist in the creation of future Sounders FC events which includes communicating with Ticketmaster reps, and senior management. This includes the utilization of the Ticketmaster Client Center and Database for Event Creation. Also, filling ticket requests for in-house, clients and other customer orders, and tracking sales.
- Daily Accounting- assist in the completion of the daily funds received by the Daily Box Office or events scheduled for the accounting department. Includes completion of worksheets in Excel and completing weekly deposits.
- Match Day Box Office- responsible for the general operation of the Match Day Box Office operations. This includes assisting sellers and other staff with questions or concerns related to events or customers. Scheduling staff, signage, and seller reconciliation at the end of each day. Delegation of appropriate projects to sellers.
- Create forms, letters, maps, spreadsheets or other accounting records, signage, event files, ordering of office supplies or other items essential to the operation of the ticket office (seller shirts, printer cartridges, office supplies, etc).
- Assist the Sounders FC staff with season ticket upgrades, cancellations, sales, and problems.
- Responsible for mass printing of tickets throughout the season.
- Responsible with filling single and group event orders.
- Responsible for applying payments and running payment plan processes.
- Complete final match statements following each match for the MLS.
- Organizes, maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records for season ticket holders.
- Assist customers and ticket reps with ADA seating requests, single game ADA sales, seat exchanges for people needing to trade for ADA seating, and help if needed with season ticket changes and new season ticket sales.
- Works in conjunction with Sales, Sponsorship, Community Relations, Soccer Operations, and Media Relations departments for all internal ticket allotment and allocation.
- Prepare routine ticketing reports (i.e., walk up ticket sales, drop count reports, turnstile reports, group sales reports, season ticket reports, etc.).
· Responsible for overseeing event day staff and their training. Oversee Ticket Operations Assistant Manager and Ticket Operations Intern.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills- Windows, Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Ticketmaster System, Archtics, CRM, and Ticketmaster Client Center.
- Ability to make decisions during high-pressure situations.
- Ability to work well with people; must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and highly organized with cash handling and accounting experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 3+ years of ticket operations experience preferred.
· Experience in customer service and guest relations.
· Knowledge of Microsoft applications working knowledge of Windows based environment.
· Knowledge of Ticketmaster and Archtics.
· Experience with computerized report writing or data extraction programs.
· Familiar with handling and balancing money.
· Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Advanced oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to speak in a professional manner via telephone or in person with guests, visitors and fans.
· Understanding of basic accounting principles.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Washington State driver license required
The physical demands reflective of the duties and work environment herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position functions primarily at the Sounders FC office in Seattle and at CenturyLink field. Employee will be required to occasionally drive to off-site meetings and other functions. Some out of town travel will be required. Given the nature of the Sounders’ business, employee must be able to work during some evenings and weekends.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ