» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Seattle Sounders FC
Job Title: Ticket Operations Intern
Seattle Sounders FC are searching for a self-driven and motivated individual to join our ticket operations team. The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, strong problem solving skills, and is tech-savvy. This individual will provide solutions in the areas of ticket sales reporting, ticket fulfillment, and customer service. A successful candidate is willing to learn, and able to quickly adjust in a face-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process season, group, and package ticket requests
• Coordinate and assist in any ticket office projects such as mailing, invoicing, etc.
• Assist with ticket delivery, internal orders and single match orders
• Participate in sales campaigns for prospective ticket sales, as needed, and any other ticket operations duties as assigned
• Process ADA and relocation requests
• Responsible for the maintenance and distribution of will call
• Input and maintain the integrity of data in CRM and Archtics database
• Provide administrative support for the sales and ticket operations departments.
• Advanced oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to speak in a professional manner via telephone or in person with guests, visitors, and fans.
• Knowledge of Ticketmaster systems, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Power Point, Excel, etc).
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Ability to attend all home games (evenings and weekend hours and possibly holidays).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system preferred
• Prior use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Experience in a ticket office environment
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Have you previously used Archtics ticketing system? 2. Are you familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM database system? 3. Do you have prior experience in a customer service related position?
1. Have you previously used Archtics ticketing system?
2. Are you familiar with Microsoft Dynamics CRM database system?
3. Do you have prior experience in a customer service related position?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ