» Hospitality/Food Service Positions (2015 Season) - Harrison Sportservice - Red Bull Arena (Harrison, NJ)
» Inside Sales Representative - Red Bull New York (Harrison, NJ)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The New York Red Bulls are one of 20 teams that comprise the top-flight professional soccer league in the United States – Major League Soccer. In March 2010, the Red Bulls moved into their new home, Red Bull Arena, a 25,000-seat soccer-specific stadium in Harrison, NJ, known as the top venue of its kind in the country. The Red Bulls have qualified for the MLS Cup playoffs four straight seasons and ten of the past 11 years. The New York Red Bulls are owned by Red Bull GmbH, the world’s No. 1 energy drink maker. For more information, log onto www.newyorkredbulls.com or call 1.877.RBSOCCER.
The Assistant to the Ticket Systems Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Systems Manager. His/Her role is to work closely with the Sales and Fan Services Staff to ensure a high level of client satisfaction with all ticketing systems, products and support. Together the manager and the assistant will evaluate the day-to-day ticketing and plan needs as well as work on projects for long term business goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (required to perform this job)
Help in event creation, packages and items in Ticketmaster Archtics
Help in creation and management of promo codes
Help in creation of account groups, web groups and lists to assist Account Manager functionality
Assist in account merges and cleanup of data
Investigate and pursue options for implementing new sales initiatives and system wide efficiencies
Create and pull reports when necessary
Assist in Fortress card printing and shipping
Assist Box Office Manager in their bulk printing and shipping when necessary
Assist on game days within our Ticket Ops department
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities
Bachelor’s degree required.
At least (1) year of ticketing experience needed
Possess excellent customer service, organization and computer skills.
Experience and working knowledge of Ticketmaster Archtics
Experience and working knowledge of Fortress preferred
Must have strong initiative and work ethic
Be able to function in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Be able to communicate with all levels of the organization
Be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
Red Bull New York is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Be a part of the excitement!
Sportservice, food, beverage and retail provider at Red Bull Arena is searching for team members for our All-Star Service Team in the following positions:
- Cooks - practical required
- Retail Cashiers
- Stand Attendant
Successful candidates will provide timely and efficient service to our fans, offering support to other team members and staff. If you enjoy working with the public and are a team player, apply now!
Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Wage: Varies by position
DNC Sportservice is a part-time seasonal employer utilizing drug screening as part of our pre-employment process. EOE
Note: This position was originally posted on the DNC Sportservice employment site. To ensure that your application is considered for this position, please click here to apply for this job on the DNC Sportservice employment site.
Inside Sales Representative – New York Red Bulls
Red Bull Arena - Harrison, NJ
The New York Red Bulls are currently seeking hardworking and passionate individuals who want to become the next sales leaders in the sports industry. These individuals will be placed in a career growth driven program and will be trained and mentored to take the necessary steps to become an integral part of the organization. Every rep will be responsible for generating ticket sales revenue by selling season tickets, partial plans, and group ticket packages for the New York Red Bulls, as well other events at Red Bull Arena. Sales will culminate through cold calls, out of office appointments, and in-arena tours. Previous selling experience is preferred, but is not a contributing factor to the success you can have with this organization. Strong communication and excellent customer service skills are required to be successful in this role. This is a part time position, at the end of which top performing sales reps will be given opportunities to advance their careers within the organization.
· Make a required minimum of 100 sales calls each day
· Responsible for the sale of Full and Partial Season Tickets, and Group Ticket Packages to businesses, consumers, and youth soccer
· Maintain a professional and personal network to proactively seek new business opportunities
· Generate new business leads based on personal research and outreach
· Meet or exceed established monthly revenue goals
· Positively impact the sales culture by exhibiting passion, trust, and selflessness on a daily basis.
· Provide customer service to existing season ticket holder accounts and fans
· Assist with game day activities including sales tables and on field events
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Displays an Openness to Learning
· Strong Interpersonal Skills required
· Previous Job/Internship within the sports industry is preferred
· Ability to work with a team
· Must attend all home games and events at Red Bull Arena. (Nights, Weekends, and possibly Holidays required)
· Strong desire to build a career in sales
Hourly Wage and Commission provided
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Why do you feel you would like a career in sales? 2. What is your interest in working for the New York Red Bulls? 3. Fast forward 6 months from now, How would you like to be remembered as a member of the New York Red Bulls sales staff?
1. Why do you feel you would like a career in sales?
2. What is your interest in working for the New York Red Bulls?
3. Fast forward 6 months from now, How would you like to be remembered as a member of the New York Red Bulls sales staff?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ