» Game Day - 5050 Raffle Ticket Seller - Philadelphia Union (Chester, PA)
» Press Coordinator - Philadelphia Union (Chester, PA)
» Spring 2016- Video Production Intern - Philadelphia Union (Chester, PA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The Account Executive is responsible for generating maximum revenue through the sales of full season, partial season, and group tickets plans. This person will establish relationships with local companies, individuals and groups within the community and provide superior levels of service with prospective clients and developed accounts.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
• Prospect and sell full season, partial season, and group tickets plans for the Philadelphia Union
• Aggressively build new relationships through cold calling, face-to-face appointments, networking, and providing stadium tours
• Responsible for creatively prospecting new sales leads while building and managing a pipeline of potential clients
• Maintain a high level of customer service
• Involvement in game-day activities as well as various Philadelphia Union promotional events and outside functions such as youth soccer events, pub partner events, etc.
• Develop professional relationships with current clients for referral leads
• Develop new ideas to generate further interest and sales of the products
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Director of Ticket Sales and Service
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Aggressive, competitive, and confident individual
• Passion for sales and creativity
• Positive self-starter with strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
• Proven written and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Paciolen ticketing system, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus
• Ability to work full time during the week with limited, but sometimes mandatory, weekend events
POSITION TITLE: 50/50 Raffle Game Day Staff
DEPARTMENT: The Philadelphia Union Foundation
REPORTS TO: Manager, Philadelphia Union Foundation & Accounts Payable Coordinator
The mission of the Philadelphia Union Foundation is to provide opportunities for children through the power of relationships to offer transformational change in the areas of education, community, health, and recreation.
The Philadelphia Union Foundation is a registered 501c3.
The Philadelphia Union is looking for high-energy, motivated sellers to join our 50/50 raffle sales team for the 2016 season.
JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
• Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program and to sell raffle tickets.
• Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
• Answer questions fans may have about the program.
• Turn in all cash and tickets to Coordinator several times throughout and at the end of game-day.
•Hours: Arrive 2.0 hours pre-kick. Shift ends 20-30 minutes after the game ends.
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
• Prior experience handling cash
• Ability to interact positively with large fan base
• Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Games are predominantly held on nights and weekends.
Must have availability for 25% of Union Home Games.
The Press Coordinator is part of the Communications Department, acting as main liaison and information conduit between Team and Front Office.
- Maintain open lines of communication and transfer of information between Front Office and Technical Staff/Players
- Travel with team and fulfill duties needed for road games
- Coordination with opposing teams and broadcast, game recap, stats, player interviews, post game interviews, etc.
- Work with Communications Team to generate and pitch creative content ideas for philadelphiaunion.com and local and national media outlets
- Write press releases; coordinate weekly Team Manager press conference and player previews
- Provide weekly reports/information: game notes, injury report, and roster information
- Player appearance request review and coordination with players, internal departments and outside requestors
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills - able to work with varied personalities in professional manner
- Ability to take initiative and work independently while contributing to overall organizational goals and priorities
- Knowledge of soccer and MLS
- Spanish language skills a plus
Video Production Intern:
Interns will be responsible for assisting the front office in day-to-day operations.
Internships with Philadelphia Union will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team’s front office.
Interns may be occasionally asked to work nights and weekends.
The video intern will be responsible for assisting with the planning of all elements as it relates to video production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The video intern will be responsible for assisting with the planning of all elements as it relates to video production. Responsibilities of the production intern will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for shooting, editing, and creating original content to be displayed on website, in-stadium, and weekly magazine show
• Design and creation of audio/video content and graphics for in-stadium video board and website.
• Assist in maintaining all video production equipment and control room needs
• Shoot and edit weekly press conferences and player interviews
• Logging and archiving footage.
• Assist in the creative planning for outside events that come to PPL Park.
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator.
• Knowledge of Camera Operation and Lighting, and Audio set-up.
• Creating original content.
• Willing to work nights, weekends and possible holidays.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to creatively solve problems when presented with task.
*TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP YOU MUST PROVIDE A LINK OF SOME SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK*
If selected for an internship with the Philadelphia Union the intern will be required to provide the following clearances:
· PA Child Abuse History clearance
· PA State Police Criminal Records Check
· An FBI Criminal Background Check if you have not been a continuous resident of
Pennsylvania for 10 years
· Those not requiring an FBI check, and have been a continuous resident of PA for the last
10 years, must swear or affirm in writing that they have no other convictions that would
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Will you be enrolled in school during your internship? 2. Do you have reliable transportation to PPL Park? 3. Please provide an online link to your work.
1. Will you be enrolled in school during your internship?
2. Do you have reliable transportation to PPL Park?
3. Please provide an online link to your work.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ