» Assistant Groundskeeper - Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium/HSP (Houston, TX)
» Box Office Ticket Seller - Houston Dynamo/BBVA Compass Stadium (Houston, TX)
» Guest Services Representative (GSR) - Houston Dynamo/BBVA Compass Stadium (Houston, TX)
» INVITE ONLY – Houston Dynamo & Dash Sales Training & Hiring Forum (Nov 30th – Dec 1st) - Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium (Houston, TX)
» PT Grounds Crew - Houston Dynamo/Dash/BBVA Compass Stadium (Houston, TX)
» PT- Maintenance Technician - BBVA Compass Stadium (Houston, TX)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The Dynamo/Dash Account Manager will personally manage relationships with all Dynamo and Dash season ticket members and partial plan account holders and perform the function of processing and printing all game tickets. Account Managers are responsible for maximizing season ticket renewal percentages by providing superior customer service to and developing personal and long term relationships with account holders. Relationships will be built through a multiple touch-point system including but not limited to, outbound calls, personalized letters, email, servicing inbound calls, and other special team related, private season ticket holder functions.
The touch point system will be supervised by the Manager, of Member Services.
The Dynamo/Dash Account Manager will also be tasked to generate referrals through current season ticket accounts resulting in new revenues generated though each season ticket holder in the areas of season tickets, group sales, and up-sells. The referral function is a vital component of the role as it supports the overall growth of the teams business.
Ultimately each member of the Dynamo and Dash service team will be personally responsible for managing a portfolio of Dynamo/Dash season and partial plan revenue and renewing that portfolio by providing a service level that is the highest in the industry. By creating and maintaining this level of service excellence, both in individual interactions with our customers and other members of the service specialist team, they will drive renewal percentages resulting in enhanced customer loyalty resulting in additional referrals and subsequently greater revenues for the Houston Dynamo organization.
ESSENTIAL SEASON TICKET DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Retention and renewal of Dynamo season ticket and partial plan holder – minimum accepted level for season tickets: 90%.
• Develop and maintain positive personal relationships with Houston Dynamo season ticket and partial plan holders via outbound calls, personalized letters, emails and face to face interaction and team functions.
• Make an average minimum of Forty (40) out-bound calls per day
• Make an average minimum of Twenty (20) proactive touch points per day (telephone, email, letters, face-to-face).
• Perform a minimum of Eight (8) touch points per account holder per season.
• Provide superior service to all inbound customer communication: phone calls, email, Facsimiles, etc.
• Implement and execute all amenities, benefits, and events to season ticket holders.
• Respond to all season ticket holder service needs such as customer service issues, ticket exchanges, add-on requests, financial billing, and other ticketing and team related questions.
• Utilize Veritix system to track and report progress of relationships with season ticket holders, as well as to ensure client profiles are always up-to-date.
• Create, assemble and distribute welcome packets to all current and new account holders.
• Create, manage and analysis all data from ticket sales surveys to improve department efficiency, retention rates, and customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Work service tables at Dynamo season ticket holder events.
• Provide referrals to the sales team resulting in new revenues generated though each season ticket holder in the areas of season tickets, group sales and up-sells.
• Other duties as assigned by the VP of Premium and Fan Relations as well as Manager of Member Services.
ESSENTIAL BOX OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process and print all season, mini plan, group and individual ticket sales orders for the Dynamo. Process all group orders.
• Answer all in coming ticket office calls.
• Assist in game day overall ticket office functions.
• Work as a team to maintain a professional level of appearance of self within the box office working environment.
• General office duties including but not limited to answering phones using proper and professional phone etiquette, organized accounting of league and small business partner ticket vouchers.
• Provide any further assistance as required under the direction of the Director of Ticket & Premium Services.
SUPPORTIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain appropriate outgoing voicemail messages and prompts based on marketing message required.
• Monitor all ticket sales messaging on Dynamo website.
• Maintain effective and efficient Outbox CRM database. All touch points must be documented within contact management area of system.
• Review and discuss with Dir. of Box Office and CS and Sr. VP Business Development fan complaints and issues with our delivery of product.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
• The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Specialist must maintain a burning and focused desire to help set the standard for client experience and retention departments in the professional sports industry
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Genuinely passionate about providing an outstanding level of customer service.
• Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic.
• Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
• Team oriented individual with a proactive positive attitude.
• Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
• Detail oriented with ability to multi task effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress.
• Excellent organizational and personal time management skills.
• Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated.
• Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make independent decisions.
• Compliance with organizational directives.
• Flexible hours required. Working evenings/nights, weekends and holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, FORMAL TRAINING, AND EXPEREINCE
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sports, hotel/hospitality, marketing or related field preferred.
• Experience and training in CRMr systems, Outbox or other Customer Relations Management system preferred.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, internet use and other basic computer usage.
• Familiarity with basic tenets of sales and customer service.
• Sports sales experience a plus.
• Bilingual English and Spanish a plus.
Competitive base salary, health insurance plus performance based bonuses.
This position is critical to the success of the Houston Dynamo organization. The ideal Dynamo/Dash Account Manager – Member Services brings enthusiasm, solid experience and the ability to perform their core duties at the highest level of performance while proactively seeking new ways to improve the organizations interaction with our customers/fans. The candidate must strive to make each fans experience with the Dynamo/Dash a positive and memorable one each and every time.
At Forever Orange, we strive to create a dynamic work environment that fosters mutual respect and team work. We are a growth orientated organization and we invite you to grow along with us by taking advantage of the many opportunities open to you. BBVA Stadium is currently looking for an Assistant Groundkeeper to join our staff full time!
The primary responsibilities of the Assistant Grounds Keeper
Paid Holidays & Vacations
Paid Sick Leave
Implement a playing field maintenance program under the direction of the Department Head.
Operate all grounds equipment in a safe and professional manner.
Maintain equipment as needed to keep in top operating condition.
Maintain a clean, organized, and safe grounds shop area.
Work shifts as required to complete field maintenance tasks on schedule and deadline.
Convert playing field between sports, concerts, and events as required.
Mark playing fields as required by league regulations.
Work with front office staff and coaches as needed to communicate field usage, scheduling, maintenance and repair activities.
Typical high-end turf-grass management operations – mowing, edging, fertilizing, irrigating, weeding, aerating, topdressing turf-grass to name a few.
Be able to run the department in the Department Head’s absence.
Become familiar with operating procedures of the Company.
Supervise crews – in-house and temporary to aid in the conversion, maintenance, and repair of the playing surface.
Landscape maintenance as required.
Measure, lay out, and mark fields as required at Stadium and Sports Park. Have a working knowledge of field dimensions for the leagues/groups that typically play at our facilities.
Install goals as required at stadium, and assist at Sports Park as required to set fields for sporting events.
Manage field conversions between sports, concerts, and other events at Stadium and HSP. Some conversions require unusual shifts, tight timelines, or both.
Haul equipment between Stadium and Sports Park as needed/required/requested by department head.
Haul equipment in a safe manner and obey traffic laws.
Make trips to vendors as needed to pick up parts, deliver equipment, or make equipment repairs as needed.
Inspect, repair, and operate the irrigation system for the Sports Park.
Maintain open, positive relationships with coaches that use our Sports Park and Stadium fields. Communicate field conditions, field usage requirements, and field usage schedules as needed to complete your work.
Operate fertilizer spreader to fertilize fields.
Operate all grounds equipment as needed to complete work.
Expect variable shifts, worksites, and weather conditions, and be able to complete work on deadline.
Communicate daily with Grounds Dept Head and Sports Park facility manager to ensure all schedule changes/weather updates are shared.
- Currently pursuing or have acquired a Bachelors or Associates Degree in Turf Management or related field, preferred
- Previous sports field maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Highly motivated, professional demeanor
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability or willingness to learn how to operate necessary equipment to complete required tasks
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays throughout the season
Working Conditions/Special Physical Requirements:
- Ability to consistently lift up to 50 pounds
- May be exposed to extreme heat and inclement weather conditions
- Must be in good physical condition to perform this job
- A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are preferred.
**This position does NOT qualify for relocation**
Box Office Ticket Seller
Responsible for providing excellent guest service at all BBVA Compass Stadium events while selling and distributing tickets on the day of the event.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Selling walk up tickets
- Distributing Will Call tickets
- Cash handling and reconciliation
- General customer service
- Provide stadium information and directions
- Assist with problems/issues
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must to have at least one (1) year prior ticket selling/customer service experience, preferably in a sports/entertainment venue environment.
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must show commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
- Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance per the Forever Orange Human Resources Policies and Procedures
Guest Services Representative (GSR)
Responsible for providing excellent guest services at all BBVA Compass Stadium events and working a variety of positions.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Provide general customer service
Assist patrons with finding their seats
Provide stadium information and directions
Assist with problems/issues
Work elevator shifts
Scan tickets at entry
Control ticket access points throughout the stadium
Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
High School diploma or equivalent required
Must show commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance per the AEG Human Resources Policies and Procedures
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and withstand various weather elements such as high temperature and rain
What It Is: The Sales Training & Job Forum is a dynamic, interactive, two-day, INVITE ONLY opportunity to learn sales skills from the leadership team of the Houston Dynamo and Dash, while also getting an opportunity to earn job offers with the organization.
The two-day, interactive session will include the opportunity to network with the Houston Dynamo and Dash management team and learn ticket sales processes, all while competing for an opportunity to work for one of the top organizations in the sports industry.
• Passion for sales, sports and creativity
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask, while being able to provide reports and summaries as directed
• Ability to work non-traditional hours including weekends and holidays as necessary
• Ability to adapt in a fast paced and consistently changing environment
• Desire to be a sales industry leader
• Open to learning/training
• Bilingual a plus
At Forever Orange, we strive to create a dynamic work environment that fosters mutual respect and team work. We strive to create a dynamic work environment that fosters mutual respect and team work. We are a growth orientated organization and we’re inviting you to grow along with us by taking advantage of the many opportunities open to you. The Dynamo is currently looking for a Grounds Crew to join our staff part-time!
Under general supervision, leads a crew that performs specialized maintenance, construction and/or grounds keeping tasks in and around stadiums grounds and recreational facility.
· Essential duties and functions, may include the following. Other related duties may be assigned.
· Performs grounds maintenance tasks, minor and major repairs
· Operates department equipment
· Operates hand tools
· Operates power tools
· Assembles and dismantles portable stages and seating arrangements
· Drives and operates vehicles
· Assists supervisor with the development of work activities
· Assist with other duties when asked
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience to be able to explain and demonstrate the essential functions of the job being performed
Knowledge of grounds keeping processes, policies and procedures within the Stadium and Sports Park Facility.
Knowledge of equipment and vehicles used in grounds services
Knowledge of sports practice, policies and procedures
Knowledge of construction techniques
Knowledge of safety practices and procedures
Skills in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing
Skill in planning and organizing
Ability to lift and carry equipment or materials to assigned work area
Ability to read and follow floor plan sketches and diagrams
Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other employees and the public
High School or equivalent and three (3) years’ experience related to grounds keeping or general labor services, at least one (1) year crew experience
Experience may substitute education up to four (4) years
Licenses and Certifications Required:
If assigned to operate vehicles, MUST possess the appropriate TDL for those vehicles
Part Time Maintenance/Operations Technician
This position is under the supervision of the Operations Manager of BBVA Compass Stadium and generally includes performing general maintenance and event set ups.
Scope of Work and Duties:
Event Set ups – set chairs and tables, set up pipe and drape, ice delivery, and any other duties related to an event.
Seat Repair and maintenance
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
2+ years in Venue Operations or Maintenance and Engineering
Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
General Maintenance skills required
Forklift Certified preferred
Able to operate scissor and boom lifts
Strong customer service skills
Valid Driver’s License
Strong Work Ethic
Must remain flexible to work odd hours, weekends and holidays.
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.