» Part-Time Sales Associate - LA Galaxy (Carson, CA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
POSITION TITLE: Community Relations / Foundation Part-time Associate
Individuals will have the opportunity to work closely with department staff on signature community initiatives including programs, outreach events and fundraisers.
• Assist the Community Relations Department's programs and initiatives
• Assist with the Galaxy Rising Stars Ticket Program
• Assist in fulfilling in-kind donation requests
• Assist with game day initiatives including Hero of the Game & community partners
• Assist with community events such as clinics, volunteer opportunities, and other needs
• Other duties as assigned
• Assist with implementing LA Galaxy Foundation events
• Assist with LA Galaxy Foundation fundraisers including game-night silent auctions, Open Practice, Galaxy Foundation Golf tournament, etc.
• Provide administrative support for both respective job functions and departmental needs
• Organize and maintain departmental databases
• Assist with correspondence
• Researching information and routine problem solving
• Perform tasks including maintenance of filing systems, faxing and photocopying
• Maintain department supplies, equipment, materials, etc.
• Organize and maintain storage areas and shared work space
• Proactive and able to work well under pressure
• Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritize
• Computer skills with proficiency using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Able to stand for long periods of time and load and unload merchandise
• Able to work weeknights and weekends in addition to regular business hours
• Team player
• Flexible and adapts to various environments and situations
• High ethical standards and strong sense of confidentiality
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Company Information: Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world’s leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
Department: Ticket Sales and Service
Job Title: Associate, Ticket Sales and Service
Employment Type: Part Time Seasonal
Travel Required: Up to 5%
Hours Required: up to 30 per week
The Sales and Service Associate will assist the Sales Coordinators, sales, and service team with general sales and service activities in support of overall fan satisfaction during the season.
This position will focus on game-day events as well as activities outside of game-day including but not limited to office hours and youth soccer events/registrations.
Game-day Duties – Assist in the overall game presentation and execution of all LA Galaxy home games that includes:
• Set up game-day fan experiences
• Answer any fan questions
• Direct/escort visitors on game day
• Assist with player appearances and other activities before, during and after LA Galaxy home games
In-office – Assist the LA Galaxy Sales and Service teams on project fulfillment which includes:
• Sales activities that include seasonal package sales (following training by and under supervision of veteran sales executives)
• Research and creation of lead lists for group outings
• Courtesy calls to customers
• Log fan feedback and perform other data entry/cleanup
• Assist full-time staff with fan mailings and communications
• Develop content for website and other electronic and hard-copy communications
Off-site – Travel to off-site locations an perform essential duties in the community which can include:
• Represent the LA Galaxy brand for public appearances
• Lead or assist Galaxy staff with execution of clinics, player appearances, youth soccer registrations and other events in the community
• And other duties as required.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Regular attendance at all LA Galaxy home games
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Proactive and have the ability to work independently without the need for supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, Excel
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Enthusiasm for or experience in professional sports sales
• Familiarity with basic tenets of customer service
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with fans
• Comfort working alone or in teams
• Tolerance for stress
• Ability to handle minor lifting (up to 25 pounds)
• College degree preferred
• A minimum of one (1) year experience in ticket operations, ticket sales, or customer service is preferred
• Knowledge of Outbox or other ticketing software preferred
• Background in Sports/Entertainment/Hospitality industry preferred
• Interest in soccer and/or other team sports a plus
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ