» Video Production Intern - LA Galaxy (Carson, CA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. ("AEG") is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual who will be responsible for supporting and executing many aspects of sales and service for the LA Galaxy. They may also be responsible for coordinating sales activities, game day duties, associate programs, customer service communication, administrative duties, and content review within the department to assure constant quality customer service and sales objectives are met.
· Person will work closely with department managers to execute all areas of business plans, including year round tracking of timelines and recapping of all areas on a regular basis.
· Work with sales managers to always have timely and accurate information about all current sales and general service information including current and new packages, upcoming events, etc.
· Maintain www.lagalaxy.com/tickets and other sites to ensure quality of information, design, and updates.
· Work with sales managers and database team to execute and schedule prospecting and customer service calls.
· Create invoices, vouchers, and process ticketing orders.
· Support game day staffing duties and ensuring quality at all client interaction points.
· Manage inventory of sales items
· Coordinate all customer thank you activities (e-mails, letters, helping reps with new account list to send notes to).
· Responsible for answering all feedback emails
· Coordinate all direct customer email campaigns – including STM updates, pre-sales, and general messages
· Complete department travel, expense reports, and maintain budgets.
· Work with department director and managers to maintain all sales associate activities and utilize sales associates to support overall customer service activities.
· Handle all direct mail correspondence, timelines and results including maintaining and driving all renewal correspondence campaigns.
· Work with ticket operations to assure timely delivery of tickets and proper billing and follow up all year round.
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based on the particular requirements of the company.
· Volunteer efforts for other departments (i.e. events or charitable functions.)
· Special projects as assigned by management
· Special sales efforts as assigned by management
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities.
· Attentive to detail
· Excellent relationship building and people skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively; both verbally and in writing
· Ability to consistently re-prioritize based on department needs
· Ability to provide sales reports and contact status back to management on a daily and weekly basis
· Ability to use and pick up on complex computer programs
· Drive to succeed and develop a career in the sports and entertainment industry
· Assertive, persistent, and results-oriented
· Supportive of team environment and adhere to departmental guidelines
College Educations preferred.
Experience - Must have experience in client account management or customer service. Experience in the sports and entertainment or hospitality industry preferred.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company including working game nights.
Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
2015 Video Production Intern - Los Angeles Galaxy (Carson, CA)
Department: LA Galaxy Communications and Digital
Hours required: 16-20 per week
The LA Galaxy is seeking a Video Production intern to gain experience with day-to-day video productions for lagalaxy.com and In-Stadium presentations. Applicant must have a strong work ethic, good time management skills and the desire to expand their knowledge and gain sports business experience.
The Video Production Intern will have the opportunity to learn the planning and production of all video related content with the LA Galaxy. Their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist in the production of content to be displayed on LAGalaxy.com, in-stadium, and on broadcast.
• Log/organize video content for archival purposes
• Learn proper storage and maintaining all video production equipment
• Get hands on experience in shooting live game footage and post game video reactions
• Assist members of the department with various projects
• Convert video assets for distribution
• Participate in brainstorming creative planning for the LA Galaxy
• Knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects.
• Knowledge of camera operation, lighting, and audio setup.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in busy environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Understanding of the game of soccer and MLS
• Attention to detail a must
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Will you be enrolled in school during your internship? 2. Do you have reliable transportation to StubHub Center? 3. Are you available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when necessary? 4. Please provide an online link to some of your work.
1. Will you be enrolled in school during your internship?
2. Do you have reliable transportation to StubHub Center?
3. Are you available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays when necessary?
4. Please provide an online link to some of your work.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ