» Partnership Activation Associate - LA Galaxy (Carson, CA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Company Information: Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world’s leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
Department: Ticket Sales and Service
Job Title: Associate, Ticket Sales and Service
Employment Type: Part Time Seasonal
Travel Required: Up to 5%
Hours Required: up to 30 per week
The Sales and Service Associate will assist the Sales Coordinators, sales, and service team with general sales and service activities in support of overall fan satisfaction during the season.
This position will focus on game-day events as well as activities outside of game-day including but not limited to office hours and youth soccer events/registrations.
Game-day Duties – Assist in the overall game presentation and execution of all LA Galaxy home games that includes:
• Set up game-day fan experiences
• Answer any fan questions
• Direct/escort visitors on game day
• Assist with player appearances and other activities before, during and after LA Galaxy home games
In-office – Assist the LA Galaxy Sales and Service teams on project fulfillment which includes:
• Sales activities that include seasonal package sales (following training by and under supervision of veteran sales executives)
• Research and creation of lead lists for group outings
• Courtesy calls to customers
• Log fan feedback and perform other data entry/cleanup
• Assist full-time staff with fan mailings and communications
• Develop content for website and other electronic and hard-copy communications
Off-site – Travel to off-site locations an perform essential duties in the community which can include:
• Represent the LA Galaxy brand for public appearances
• Lead or assist Galaxy staff with execution of clinics, player appearances, youth soccer registrations and other events in the community
• And other duties as required.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
• Regular attendance at all LA Galaxy home games
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• Proactive and have the ability to work independently without the need for supervision
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Outlook, Word, Excel
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Enthusiasm for or experience in professional sports sales
• Familiarity with basic tenets of customer service
• Thoroughness and attention to detail
• Ability to interact professionally with fans
• Comfort working alone or in teams
• Tolerance for stress
• Ability to handle minor lifting (up to 25 pounds)
• College degree preferred
• A minimum of one (1) year experience in ticket operations, ticket sales, or customer service is preferred
• Background in Sports/Entertainment/Hospitality industry preferred
• Interest in soccer and/or other team sports a plus
Anschutz Entertainment Group, Inc. (“AEG”) is a subsidiary of The Anschutz Company and one of the leading sports and entertainment presenters in the world. AEG owns a collection of companies including multi-use facilities such as STAPLES Center and StubHub! Center in Southern California, several sports franchises including the Los Angeles Kings (NHL) and Los Angeles Galaxy (MLS) and AEG LIVE, one of the world's leading concert promotions and touring companies. AEG is also currently overseeing the development of L.A. LIVE, 4 million sq. ft. downtown L.A. sports, residential and entertainment district.
The LA Galaxy Partnership Activation department is looking to fill internship positions for the 2016 season. Partnership Activation is responsible for fulfilling sponsorship contracts for the organization. The contracts include elements such as TV and radio commercial spots, print ads, in-stadium signage, promotions (in-stadium & retail), hospitality and more. The Galaxy’s sponsors include some of the biggest names in their respective industries.
Essential Job Functions: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
•Assist with sponsor promotions, contests, hospitality events and other activities both on and off the field at Galaxy home games
•Attend various Galaxy events such as player appearances and grassroots tournaments and assist in overall event execution
•Part time student preferred
•Must be able to attend all 2016 Galaxy home games
•Office hours, tasks will support the partnership activation department (i.e. – create media spreadsheets to organize station affidavit information, assist with partner proof of performance reports)
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ