» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Account Executive, Season Ticket Sales
The primary focus will be on selling LA Galaxy season ticket and partial plan packages. This individual will also have the ability to sell LA Galaxy group tickets, premium products, individual tickets, and other plans. Prospects are targeted through new business initiatives and mining our current database via phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings.
Essential Job Functions: The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Proficient in all LA Galaxy season ticket packages including full season seats, partial plans, luxury seating, Rising Stars, and other special events
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals and activity requirements
- Ability to commit to full participation in extensive inbound/outbound call campaigns including meeting large new outbound call requirements
- Maintain a minimum daily average of 60 outbound calls – volume may be increased or decreased based upon the time of year and needs of the organization
- Perform “game day” responsibilities, including entertaining clients and prospects, as well as working ticket sales booths and tables
Non-essential Job Functions: In addition to performing the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by Supervisor.
- Assist with creative development for production of sales materials including flyers, brochures, and other support material
- Coordinate with other departments to organize events that generate season ticket sales
- Attend team, community, and other events for purpose of maximizing sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, sports, business, marketing or related field preferred
Experience: A preferred candidate will have experience in sports sales.
Please note: This position is looking to be filled in August of 2016.
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ