» Inside Sales Representative - PT - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose, CA)
» Junior Accountant - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose, CA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The San Jose Earthquakes are currently seeking an Assistant, Ticket Operations. This position will report directly to the Manager of Ticket Operations and will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
· Coordinate season, group, and individual ticket accounts and inventory for the Earthquakes
· Process new season ticket and group orders
· Manage Box Office Staff, Sales and Ticket Services on Game Days
· Learn and maintain proficiency on the Ticketmaster.com ticketing system
· Provide superior customer service to San Jose Earthquakes patrons
· Work with Ticketmaster.com to ensure all ticketing system needs are met
· Create, update and assess reports on the ticketing system, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
· MLS Sales Rep and Game Statement Reports
· Daily Cash Deposits
· Print, verify and organize Will Call on days of or leading up to games.
· Assist Front Desk with all Box Office duties on Non-Game Days selling tickets
· Answering phone calls to route to correct department
· Assist/spearhead special projects and reports as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
· 1 (+) Year(s) of ticket office experience highly desired
· Previous customer service experience
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is highly desired
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Candidates must be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and desire to work and advance in sports
· Demonstrated computer proficiency
· Ability to work night and weekend games
Anyone interested in applying for this position must submit a cover letter and resume.
Inside Sales Representative, Ticket Sales
The San Jose Earthquakes are looking for a passionate Individual to join a fast paced and energetic ticket sales
The ideal candidate is looking to launch a career in sports, and develop a background in sales, and a network of contacts within the San Francisco Bay Area. The candidate will receive training, but must be ambitious and hard working. Top personality traits: self motivator, ability to connect with people, and a team player.
* Actively prospect potential Earthquakes ticket buyers via phone, email, and in person meetings.
* Meet and exceed all individual and team revenue targets.
* Attend all Earthquakes home games and other team events as assigned by supervisor.
* Develop new ticket sales initiatives in line with the Earthquakes target demographics.
* Bachelors Degree with academic success
* Passion for sports and sports marketing
* Knowledge of MLS and the San Jose Earthquakes preferred
* Local candidates preferred
* Bilingual candidates preferred
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for reviewing, entering, and processing daily bank transactions, bank deposits, invoicing, and collections for all Earthquakes Holdings, LLC entities.
· Create and send invoices for all Earthquakes Holdings, LLC entities
· Collection calls
· Prepare bank deposits & perform bank runs
· Post daily bank transactions
· Assist with month-end & GL Reconciliation
· Maintain up-to-date records
· Help with Accounts Payable duties as needed
· Ad hoc projects
· High level of attention to detail and organization
· Understanding of California sales use tax and Intercompany
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to adapt to change, work in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize
· Must demonstrate extreme confidentiality
· Proficient in Excel
· Experience using accounting software (Dynamics Solomon experience is a plus)
· Understanding of Accounting and GL concepts
Must have a minimum of an AA degree in accounting or equivalent experience of 2 years required
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ