» Representative, Inside Sales - San Jose Earthquakes (Santa Clara, CA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Manager, Group Ticket Sales
The San Jose Earthquakes Group Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Group Ticket Sales with the Quakes.
* Lead the San Jose Earthquakes group ticket sales efforts, achieving goals and revenue targets set forth
* Manage a staff of 4-6 full time group ticket account executives on a daily basis.
* Provide training, development materials, and other programs to mentor and improve staff functions.
* Participate in senior level ticketing staff strategy meetings.
* Develop strategies for renewing and growing Earthquakes group ticket base.
* Participate in staff interviewing, hiring, and training.
* Manage department budgets.
* Oversee activation of youth soccer and affinity group elements on game day.
* Achieve personal group ticket sales revenue targets.
* Develop new ticket sales initiatives in line with the Earthquakes target demographics.
* Bachelors Degree w/ academic success
* 3-4 years sports ticket sales experience
* 2-3 years of managing direct reports
IDEAL CANDIDATE: If you are an individual seeking the first step in your sports career and are looking for a tremendous career opportunity, the San Jose Earthquakes have an open door. The ideal candidate is ambitious, hardworking and interested in developing a background in sales. Inside Sales reps receive sales training throughout their tenure and top performers are often selected into full time roles with the Quakes. Top personality traits that we look for:
· Thirst to learn and commitment to daily growth
· Team player
· Sell Quakes Season Ticket and Group options primary through face-to-face appointments and sales events
· Maximize provided leads as well as consistently mine and prospect new opportunities
· Make 40-60 calls a day
· Meet and exceed all individual and team revenue targets.
· Attend all Earthquakes home games and other team events as assigned by IS Manager
· Meet weekly as a team to discuss successes and challenges with IS Manager and teammates
· Provide daily feedback to management regarding progress, success and needs/challenges.
· Bachelor’s Degree with academic success
· Passion for sports and sports marketing
· Bilingual candidates preferred
· Passion for sports business, particular soccer
· Local candidates preferred
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ