» Representative, Inside Sales - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose, CA)
» Usher - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose, CA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The San Jose Earthquakes are currently seeking a Digital Assistant for the 2015 season. The Digital Assistant will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day digital needs under the supervision of the Digital Marketing Strategist and the Director of Marketing. These needs include maintaining and building landing pages on SJEarthquakes.com, writing content for SJEarthquakes.com, helping maintain a presence on the Earthquakes’ social platforms, publishing content to SJEarthquakes.com in a timely manner and other duties assigned.
To be eligible for the position you must meet the minimum requirements:
• Available for a personal interview
• Available for the entire duration of the season
• Flexible schedule that allows for the possibility of working any combination of days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Primary duties will include but are not limited to the following:
· Publish content to sjearthquakes.com (articles, videos, landing pages, forms, etc.) and ensure content is appropriately promoted across social media platforms as needed.
· Work creatively to increase fan engagement on sjearthquakes.com and social networks.
· Work with various departments on upkeep of their respective spaces on sjearthquakes.com while staying true to our digital strategy and brand guidelines.
· Build and maintain landing pages and forms on sjearthquakes.com.
· Update sjearthquakes.com with match recap, match highlights and relevant sponsorship elements after each match.
· Write content for SJEarthquakes.com
Skills and Requirements
? 2 years experience in the digital media/social media industry
? Strong writing skills
? Basic understanding of HTML code
? Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
? Prior experience working with Drupal encouraged
? Passion for world soccer, and strong knowledge of the San Jose Earthquakes and MLS
IDEAL CANDIDATE: If you are an individual seeking the first step in your sports career and are looking for a tremendous career opportunity, the San Jose Earthquakes have an open door. The ideal candidate is ambitious, hardworking and interested in developing a background in sales. Inside Sales reps receive sales training throughout their tenure and top performers are often selected into full time roles with the Quakes. Top personality traits that we look for:
· Thirst to learn and commitment to daily growth
· Team player
· Sell Quakes Season Ticket and Group options primary through face-to-face appointments and sales events
· Maximize provided leads as well as consistently mine and prospect new opportunities
· Make 40-60 calls a day
· Meet and exceed all individual and team revenue targets.
· Attend all Earthquakes home games and other team events as assigned by IS Manager
· Meet weekly as a team to discuss successes and challenges with IS Manager and teammates
· Provide daily feedback to management regarding progress, success and needs/challenges.
· Bachelor’s Degree with academic success
· Passion for sports and sports marketing
· Bilingual candidates preferred
· Passion for sports business, particular soccer
· Local candidates preferred
Usher, Fan Relations
Each Usher will serve as a friendly, primary point of contact for San Jose Earthquakes fans. This role will be responsible for assisting guests as well as providing them with a positive customer service experience on game days and other Avaya Stadium Events as needed.
· Provide positive, friendly and timely assistance to San Jose Earthquakes fans.
· Direct fans to their ticketed seat locations.
· Check tickets before patrons enter sections.
· Act as a primary contact on game day for fans within your assigned section.
· Monitor the aisle to ensure a positive viewing experience for all fans.
· Work with the management staff to resolve any situation that needs attention.
· Must be able to stand for an extended period of time.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ