» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Business Intelligence Analyst
This entry level position reports directly to the Senior Director of Business Intelligence and will help to provide strong analytics and analysis for each department to shape future objectives.
Duties/Expectations: Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
• Assist Business Intelligence department in creating analytic reports for other departments in the company (ticket sales, social media, merchandise, et al.)
• Provide monthly reports to department heads
• Work closely with IT & Ticket staff to evaluate best practices to meet data reporting requirements, as well as evaluate Club needs.
• Provide campaign and promotional recaps generated from the analysis of overall ticket sales, sales channels, and other variable factors
• Participate in planning and manage implementation of database initiatives specifically in regards to ticketing needs and company-wide systems development
• Cultivate information from Scarborough data and provide assistant to Sponsorship department
• Coordinate with sports-specific data analytic companies such as Opta and Match Analysis
• Research long-term data analytic projects looking at different aspects of soccer
• Streamline methods of communication with external data partners miCoach, and various vendors to maintain and manage data feeds
• Work with Earthquakes training staff to compile weekly quantitative fitness reports
• Provide strong data analysis and recommendations for product development, technological enhancements, player development and overall product growth
• Understand all aspects and duties of the Front Office Assistant and fill-in whenever needed, including daily lunch breaks.
• Provide excellent customer service when asked upon.
• Work on special projects as assigned
• Excellent computer skills: expert in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
• Degree in Economics, Statistics, or Computer Science preferred
• Experience with business intelligence tools (such as SAS, SAP, Tableau, IBM Business Intelligence) preferred
• The ability to work independently or in group settings
• Experience effectively communicating data via data visualizations and presentations
• Experience with CRM software packages such as MS Dynamics preferred
• Ability to work weekends and holidays
Please answer the following questions:
1. Please briefly describe your experience with business intelligence tools. Please list tools used and level of proficiency with each.
2. Please describe your experience with statistical analysis (Provide specific examples)
3. Do you have experience with CRM software? If so please describe.
4. Why is this position a good fit for you and your career?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ