» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Summary: The Director, Fan Relations holds P&L Responsibility for the existing Season Ticket base of San Jose Earthquakes customers.
- Create a best in class Season Ticket Holder experience for the San Jose Earthquakes New Stadium.
- Lead the San Jose Earthquakes season ticket sales renewal efforts, achieving goals and revenue targets set forth by VP of Sales and Strategy
- Ownership of all San Jose Earthquakes event planning for EQ Season Ticket Holders.
- Manage a full time staff including: the Premium Services Manager, Supporters Relations Manager and 3-4 Fan Relations Specialists.
- Provide training, development materials, and other programs to mentor and improve staff functions.
- Participate in senior level ticketing staff strategy meetings.
- Oversight of all customer service activities of the San Jose Earthquakes including Fan Relations mailbox, game day Guest Services, and game day VIP check in.
- Participate in staff interviewing, hiring, and training.
- Manage department budgets.
- Ownership of reporting functions on Season Ticket Holder data.
- Minimum of five years experience in a customer facing role with a professional sports or entertainment company.
- Minimum of three years experience managing a team in a customer service, user experience, or client management role.
- Strong CRM and reporting background preferred.
- Strong soccer knowledge preferred.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ