» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Looking for the perfect part-time job? Are you social and love to interact with people? The San Jose Earthquakes Street Team is a promotions team that will help brand the San Jose Earthquakes in the local community by interacting with local businesses and fans at events throughout the Bay Area. Most events take place in Santa Clara County, but assignments may range from San Francisco to Santa Cruz. Some examples of events are Comcast Spring Break at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Boogie on the Bayou in downtown Campbell, and viewing parties at Avaya Stadium and local bars/restaurants. As a 2016 Street Team member, you will play a crucial role as a brand ambassador for the organization. You will have the opportunity to participate in special events, plus work selected game nights and gain a first-hand perspective into the many aspects of the sports marketing industry. Must be willing to travel locally and work weekends. Spanish-speaking a plus!
- Represent the San Jose Earthquakes and their respective partners and sponsors at events in the community year-round with pride and professionalism
- Comfortable talking to people of all ages and carrying on conversation about the San Jose Earthquakes & Major League Soccer
- Data collection at events and games
- Ability to lift boxes, inflatable slides and games, etc.
- Distribute collateral at local businesses
- Game day duties including overseeing interactive games, assistance with select in-game contests and promotions, and data collection
- Must be 18 years of age or older by January 1, 2016
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with internal and external staff and clients
- Fundamental knowledge of the San Jose Earthquakes, Major League Soccer, global soccer, and the local Bay Area community is preferred
- Flexible schedule which includes evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality, enjoys working in the public eye, self-motivated
- Access to cell phone and email on a daily basis
- Must have your own dependable mode of transportation
- Must have a valid Driver's License
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you willing to work nights and weekends? 2. Can you provide your own transportation? 3. Are you willing to travel to various Bay Area events? 4. What qualities do you possess that set you apart from other potential candidates? 5. Do you have a Commercial Driver's License? (CDL)
1. Are you willing to work nights and weekends?
2. Can you provide your own transportation?
3. Are you willing to travel to various Bay Area events?
4. What qualities do you possess that set you apart from other potential candidates?
5. Do you have a Commercial Driver's License? (CDL)
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ