» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The San Jose Earthquakes are a growing and fast paced franchise looking for a highly motivated sales representative with a passion for sales and growing fan bases through innovative ticketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate is hard working with experience in selling professional sports. They have the ability to build and leverage relationships in a variety of categories, including but not limited to schools, corporate, and non-profit. They possess strong communication skills and have keen attention to detail in regards to discovering and fulfilling their clients’ needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generate group and season ticket revenue via outbound calls, emails, out of office meetings, and stadium tours.
· Actively prospect new group business opportunities.
· Build and manage a multi-year book of business.
· Develop new and creative methods to boost group ticket revenue.
· Bachelor’s degree with academic success required.
· Two or more years of sports sales experience with track record of significant revenue production.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work well within a team environment.
· Proven self-motivator and self-starter.
· Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
· Ability to work non-traditional hours including weekends required.
· Passion for and knowledge of MLS and the San Jose Earthquakes preferred.
· Bilingual a plus.
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.