» Distribution Crew - San Jose Earthquakes (San Jose, CA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The San Jose Earthquakes are currently seeking a part time Digital Assistant for the 2015 season. The Digital Assistant will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day digital needs under the supervision of the Digital Marketing Strategist and the Director of Marketing. These needs include maintaining and building landing pages on SJEarthquakes.com, writing content for SJEarthquakes.com, helping maintain a presence on the Earthquakes’ social platforms, publishing content to SJEarthquakes.com in a timely manner and other duties assigned.
To be eligible for the position you must meet the minimum requirements:
- Available for a personal interview
- Available for the entire duration of the season
- Flexible schedule that allows for the possibility of working any combination of days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Primary duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Publish content to sjearthquakes.com (articles, videos, landing pages, forms, etc.) and ensure content is appropriately promoted across social media platforms as needed.
- Work creatively to increase fan engagement on sjearthquakes.com and social networks.
- Work with various departments on upkeep of their respective spaces on sjearthquakes.com while staying true to our digital strategy and brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain landing pages and forms on sjearthquakes.com.
- Update sjearthquakes.com with match recap, match highlights and relevant sponsorship elements after each match.
- Write content for SJEarthquakes.com
Skills and Requirements
- 2 years experience in the digital media/social media industry
- Strong writing skills
- Basic understanding of HTML code
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Prior experience working with Drupal encouraged
- Passion for world soccer, and strong knowledge of the San Jose Earthquakes and MLS
A Distribution Blue Crew member will be responsible for distributing items pre-game and/or postgame and providing fans with general stadium information.
- Pass out items to fans entering Avaya Stadium
- Provide basic stadium information to the general fan
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Work outdoors in varying weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays based on event schedule.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ