» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Inside Sales Representative, Ticket Sales
The San Jose Earthquakes are looking for a passionate individual to join a fast paced ticket sales department with the goal of selling new season and group ticket packages and contribute to continued sellouts of all games at Avaya Stadium. The Inside Sales program offers in-depth onboard training, bi-weekly meetings with management for feedback and performance updates, and is part of a highly successful professional ticket sales department that broke multiple club records in 2015.
The ideal candidate is looking to launch a career in sports, through the development of practiced sales skills and best professional practices in the sports industry. The candidate will receive training, and must be ambitious and hard working. Top personality traits include: self-motivator, competitive, and a desire to consistently improve and be challenged.
· Actively prospect potential Earthquakes ticket buyers via phone, email, and in person meetings.
· Meet and exceed all individual and team revenue targets.
· Work all Earthquakes home games and other team events as assigned by Inside Sales Manager.
· Sell Quakes season and group ticket packages, including those for special events and affinity nights.
· Make 75+ outbound phone calls a day.
· Bachelor’s Degree with academic success required.
· Passion to succeed as a professional in the sports industry.
· Knowledge of MLS and the San Jose Earthquakes preferred but not required.
Bilingual a plus
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ