» Human Resources Generalist - Houston Dynamo/BBVA Compass Stadium (Houston, TX)
» Sales Coordinator - Houston Dynamo (Houston, TX)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Guest Services Representative (GSR)
Responsible for providing excellent guest services at all BBVA Compass Stadium events and working a variety of positions.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
Provide general customer service
Assist patrons with finding their seats
Provide stadium information and directions
Assist with problems/issues
Work elevator shifts
Scan tickets at entry
Control ticket access points throughout the stadium
Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
High School diploma or equivalent required
Must show commitment and willingness to provide excellent customer service
Must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance per the AEG Human Resources Policies and Procedures
Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and withstand various weather elements such as high temperature and rain
At Forever Orange, we strive to create a dynamic work environment that fosters mutual respect and team work. We are a growth orientated organization and we invite you to grow along with us by taking advantage of the many opportunities open to you. Forever Orange is currently looking for a Human Resource Generalist to join our staff full time!
The Human Resources Generalist will perform a broad range of human resource functions and initiatives. This position will report directly to the HR Director to provide leadership for the personnel in a fluid and fast-paced work environment. Ensure the consistency of workplace practices, policies, and government regulations.
Paid Holidays & Vacations
Paid Sick Leave
Recruit, interview, and screen potential candidates
Support payroll administration and have a broad understanding of Independent Contracts, Overtime Guidelines and I9 verification.
Organize and maintain personnel files, related records, and various databases
Assist with new hire orientation, new hire packets and other related on-boarding processes
Respond to employee questions and issues and work to maintain positive employee relations
Strong understanding of the ACA guidelines for 2016/17
Partner and train department managers to initiate onboarding process and implementation.
Participate in compensation surveys to obtain the highest quality market data possible to benchmark internal pay practices.
Assist with compensation communications and policy documentation.
Assist ongoing analysis to support market pricing and assist manager with making informed decisions with regards to salary range, titles, and FLSA status.
Support organization-wide market data gathering initiatives.
Coordinate benefit enrollment, processes, and programs
Understanding of basic benefit services, 401K and Section 125 plans and initial requirements.
Ensure compliance of applicable state and federal regulations and workplace policies
Conduct various training for company personnel
Support and coach management and supervisory staff on various employee issues
Assist with the administration of onsite injury and related safety issues
Assist Sr. Office Manager with assigned location duties
Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of HR
Business degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field; PHR certification a plus
2-5 years’ progressive human resource leadership experience; experience in an entertainment/sports setting a plus
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office products and PayChex
(preferred, but not required) Knowledge related to HRIS system such as PeopleSoft and ADP Totalsource
Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and work with company personnel at all levels
Strong organizational and time management skills
Maintain a flexible schedule which may include evening and/or weekends when needed
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Number of years in HR 2. Are you PHR/SPHR certified? Which
1. Number of years in HR
2. Are you PHR/SPHR certified? Which
As a member of the Forever Orange LLC, the Houston Dynamo are continuing to grow and are currently seeking highly motivated and passionate self-starter to join the Sales and Service Team.
In recent seasons, the Dynamo has been a force on the field, while becoming one of MLS’ hottest teams in the surrounding corporate and non-profit market. The continued growth of the brand in an exploding young professional market, combined with MLS leading attendance growth, and a state-of-the-art new downtown stadium has made the Dynamo a sought after place to begin or grow a promising career in the sports industry.
· Person will work closely with department managers to execute all areas of business plans, including year round tracking of timelines and recapping of all areas on a regular basis.
· Work with sales managers to always have timely and accurate information about all current sales and general service information including current and new packages, upcoming events, etc.
· Maintain up to date sales information for houstondynamo.com and other sites to ensure quality of information, design, and updates.
· Work with sales managers and database team to execute and schedule prospecting and customer service calls.
· Manage rsvp list for all sales prospecting events.
· Create invoices, vouchers, and process ticketing orders.
· Support game day staffing duties and ensuring quality at all client interaction points.
· Manage inventory of sales items.
· Coordinate all customer thank you activities (e-mails, letters, helping reps with new account list to send notes to).
· Responsible for answering all feedback emails.
· Coordinate all direct customer email campaigns – including STM updates, pre-sales, and general messages.
· Complete department travel, expense reports, and maintain budgets.
· Work with department director and managers to maintain all sales associate activities and utilize sales associates to support overall customer service activities.
· Handle all direct mail correspondence, timelines and results including maintaining and driving all renewal correspondence campaigns.
· Work with ticket operations to assure timely delivery of tickets and proper billing and follow up all year round.
In addition to the performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based on the particular requirements of the company.
· Volunteer efforts for other departments (i.e. events or charitable functions.)
· Special projects as assigned by management
· Special sales efforts as assigned by management
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skill and abilities.
· Attentive to detail
· Excellent relationship building and people skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Ability to read, listen, and communicate effectively; both verbally and in writing
· Ability to consistently re-prioritize based on department needs
· Ability to provide sales reports and contact status back to management on a daily and weekly basis
· Ability to use and pick up on complex computer programs
· Drive to succeed and develop a career in the sports and entertainment industry
· Assertive, persistent, and results-oriented
· Supportive of team environment and adhere to departmental guidelines
· College Educations preferred.
Experience - Must have experience in client account management or customer service. Experience in the sports and entertainment or hospitality industry preferred.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the employee may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company including working game nights.
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.