» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The Team Administration Intern will work closely with the Team Operations Coordinator as well as the Team Administrator in performing a number of tasks supporting the first-team. The Team Administration Intern will gain valuable experience and insight into what goes on behind-the-scenes on a day-to-day basis in a sports organization.
• Help coordinate activities regarding first-team players and staff.
• Assist with tasks involving team travel which may include:
o First-team travel
o New and trial players
o Player Call-ups
• Be available to assist with tasks in office when team is away
• Assist with placing daily team lunch orders as well as coordinate set up and break down
• Miscellaneous (support role in everything we do with regards to team administration. Support the team staff in everything they do).
As these items are managed to the standard and excellence that we strive for in Administration, additional challenges will come your way.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program or have recently graduated with a degree in Sports Management, Business or other relevant field
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgment
- Willingness to work flexible hours, on numerous weekends, and on various holidays, due to the nature of professional sports
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have housing in the D.C. area? 2. Are you available nights and weekends? 3. Do you have reliable transportation?
1. Do you have housing in the D.C. area?
2. Are you available nights and weekends?
3. Do you have reliable transportation?
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ