Current available jobs that best match united:
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations)
D.C. United seeks a motivated, competitive, and career-driven individual to sell group ticket packages. This person will run an ambitious schedule of meetings/appointments with local group decision makers with a significant level of related phone work to support and follow up from this activity. A minimum 2 years of successful group sales experience is required. This individual should be familiar with the group sales process, have a relationship focused personality and a proven track record of selling group tickets in the sports industry.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales goals
- Generate group ticket sales and revenue thru a minimum of 60 phone calls per day
- Schedule a minimum of five face to face meetings per week
- Attend industry specific expos and networking events
- Maintain accurate notes on new and existing clients through the archtics ticketing system
- Manage and build ongoing relationships with existing group clientel
- Provide a high level of customer service to D.C. United fan base
- Create, develop, and manage revenue driving affinity group sales programs
- Assist in creation of personal and affinity group department sales plans
- Attend D.C. United grassroots events in pursuit of sales relationships
- Attend and assist with game day responsibilities at all home games
- Assist with any additional responsibilities necessary to promote the success of the sales team and D.C. United organization
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a minimum of 2 years group sales experience
- Self-driven, competitive, goal-oriented individual
- Desire to learn and grow professionally in the career of sales in sports and entertainment
- Must be able to work accommodate flexible work hours including weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree required.
If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the EDIT YOUR INFORMATION text at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ