Current available jobs that best match united:
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
D.C. United is looking for a passionate and motivated intern to support our club in the focus of database and statistical analysis. The position is responsible for researching, organizing and modeling ticket sales and transactional ticket data. This role involves interpreting, communicating and presenting data trends and buyer behavior for overall growth of ticket sales and revenue.
- Support the sales, retention and service department with lead generation and tracking
- Assist in creating reports to support sales and other departments when necessary
- Coordinate data file input and upload process
- Collect data, analyze, and make recommendations based on your findings.
- Work directly with Director of Ticket Sales on a number of revenue analysis projects
- Perform price analytics for both the primary and secondary ticket markets using historical ticket data and team statistics, identifying trends and insights to help drive ticket sales and revenue
- Analyze promotional pricing strategies to help guide future pricing decisions
- Must be currently enrolled in a graduate studies program in the fields of math, statistics, computer science or related quantitative field at an accredited college or university
- Strong statistical analysis programming experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management and excellent organizational and communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills
- Close attention to detail
- Able to work weeknights, weekends and holidays
- Detail oriented with strong follow-up skills
Time commitment: 20-25 hours/week, March - September
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ