» Director of Sales Planning & Analytics - New England Revolution (Foxboro, MA)
» Package Sales Manager - New England Revolution (Foxboro, MA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Responsible for supporting Executive Chef in management of multifaceted, high volume kitchen operations for high revenue catering business. Business consists of multiple revenue centers covering various service segments from small casual events to high-end events with guest counts up to 2500.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for coordination, production, quality control, and delivery for all catering of functions
- Responsible for supervising all aspects of the functions and events culinary team
- Maintain a high standard of food safety and sanitation
- Directs purchasing for functions and events purchasing program
- Inventory control and accountability
- Assisting Executive Chef with menu development for multiple revenue centers
- Accountable for cost controls: food, labor, other operating expenses
- Interface with HR to maintain strong recruiting effort to ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
- Works holidays, nights, and weekends
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards, in accordance with Mass Regulations on Personal Identity Regulations, HIPPA and CPI
- Catering full time Lead Cooks
- Catering / Events Cooks and Prep personnel
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years as Sous Chef, Head Chef, or similar position in a high volume ($3M - $5M), high end catering operation or similar venue
- Culinary degree or ACF or similar Chef Certification
- Ability to use MS Office and email
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team leader
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.gillettestadium.com/job-opportunities
The Director of Sales Planning & Analytics will drive Hospitality sales planning using analytics and technology. The Director will work cross-functionally with the Hospitality and Sales teams (Premium Seating, Corporate Sponsorship and Tailgate teams) to prioritize sales strategies and optimize sales force effectiveness. Based on analyses, will forecast demand, identify sales leads and drive sales strategy. Additionally, the Director will develop the sales system flow, scoring and sales tracking through our Customer Relationship Management System.
This position will oversee Revolution outbound sales activity targeted toward growing the Revolution’s full season tickets, multi-game package tickets, and corporate/affinity group tickets. This is a management position that requires direct supervision of ticket sales representatives, full-time and part-time, that are assigned to work in the Package Sales Department.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Supervise the day-to-day activities of the package sales account executives and manage their execution of sales campaigns designed around relevant ticket sales products and promotions.
Recruit, hire, and manage a team of part-time sales representatives, working mostly in the afternoon & evening, designed to identify future talent and supplement the daytime sales activities of the full-time account executives.
Create sales campaigns based on data collected and ticket sales products/promotions. Primary focus will be on Revolution full season ticket and multi-game ticket products (FSE’s).
Create sales campaigns designed to drive corporate sales with non-soccer companies and organizations.
Provide regular feedback and training to sales reps based on listening and coaching during live call sessions and classroom sales seminars.
Conceptualize, plan, and execute events designed to grow Revolution FSE product sales to the corporate market and consumer sales.
Build a comprehensive recruiting system to identify potential job candidates in order to meet the employment needs of the ticket sales department and fill open positions as quickly as possible.
Be the Kraft Soccer representative at local colleges and universities to build a pipeline of potential job candidates using relationships at the schools and in-person activities on campuses.
Provide regular feedback to sales reps on sales performance to goal.
Assist in the development and execution of special projects as directed.
Assist in developing Revolution sales collateral and marketing materials.
Assist in the development of staff usage and training protocols for the Goldmine CRM solution.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ