» Grassroots Marketing Representative - New England Revolution (Foxboro, MA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.gillettestadium.com/job-opportunities
The Community Relations Manager will oversee all activities of Community Relations, including the Charitable Foundation. The manager will also be responsible for managing all player appearances.
- Oversee the planning and execution for all community relations events and ensure that events receive media coverage
- Identify and establish relationships with new community partners on a year round basis
- Foster relationships with current charitable partners
- Identify specific charitable interests of players and match events / appearances where possible
- Liaise with media relations to create a season long calendar of events and activations
- Develop content for Community Relations page on revolutionsoccer.net and ensure content is kept current
- Uphold both the organization's and the department's mission and core values in all programs
- Ensure all charitable donation requests are fulfilled in a timely, professional manner
- Ensure accurate, current player appearance database is maintained through the year
- Ensure all player appearances are staffed appropriately
- Effectively manage Community Relations Associate
- Special projects as business dictates
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.gillettestadium.com/job-opportunities.
This position will serve as a brand ambassador for the New England Revolution, representing the team at a series of grassroots events all across the region.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Work numerous events throughout New England in an effort to promote the Revolution brand
- Responsible for set-up and breakdown as well as distributing promotional items while interacting with fans
- Generate sales leads by interacting with people and collecting data
- Capture customer data using company iPads and enter data into the company system
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with other team members
- Entertain Revolution fans (new and old) by means of humor, crowd interaction, and verbal communication
- Assist with organization and maintenance of promotional item inventory for street team appearances
- Work closely and communicate effectively with marketing and soccer staff
- Represent the Revolution and their sponsors in a positive manner, as many of the events that the team will work include direct involvement with key corporate partners
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Outgoing personality, highly energetic, and enthusiastic
- Previous marketing/promotional experience for a college or professional sports team, preferred
- Ability to be a team player
- Reliable, punctual and demonstrates a professional attitude
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekdays and holidays
- Knowledge of soccer, specifically Major League Soccer and the New England Revolution
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets
If you wish to be notified of opportunities as they arise, please press "apply" and make sure you check mark off boxes that say "notify me" on the application. Filling in this information now makes it easier for you to access your record later. You will not be considered an applicant to any position unless you apply for the position. Please make sure your email address is correct or we cannot guarantee notification. If you have already submitted information into this program, for updating your information, you can also press the “My Account-TeamWork Online” at the top of the page. Thank you.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ