» Communications Manager - New England Revolution (Foxboro, MA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.gillettestadium.com/job-opportunities
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Sell Revolution ticket products to an assigned group of prospective buyers. This position will involve a heavy outbound call effort and follow up
- Assist in customer service and will be required to work on game days
- Keep accurate records and perform necessary follow up with customers
- Process orders by using the Archtics ticketing system/GoldMine CRM
Ideal candidates for this position must possess:
- High level of self motivation, capable of making high volumes of outbound calls
- Excellent written and verbal skills with an emphasis on critical listening skills
- Desire to succeed and improve improve through coaching and mentoring
- Strong organizational and time management ability
- Computer literacy with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Do you have professional ticket sales experience? 2. Are you fluent (written and verbal) in a non-English language? If yes, what language?
1. Do you have professional ticket sales experience?
2. Are you fluent (written and verbal) in a non-English language? If yes, what language?
Please apply on our website: http://www.gillettestadium.com/job-opportunities.
The Communications Manager will manage all aspects of the New England Revolution's day-to-day media relations and communications efforts, including all team information. This position will work daily with the diverse New England and national media (print, radio, television and digital), as well as various internal and Major League Soccer departments, to raise awareness of the club.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Manage the execution of the day-to-day media relations duties for the Revolution, including but not limited to the development and publication of team's press materials (weekly updates, press releases, game notes, statistics and records, game program and other communications collateral), the coordination of player/staff interviews and selected press events for the first team, reserves and youth teams
- Supervise game day media operations, including managing staff, and service the home and visiting media
- Work closely with the team's broadcast partners to develop content for programming
- Supervise development of media archival resources, including photo, clip and video banks
- Work with team's public relations agency of record on additional publicity opportunities as needed
- Collaborate with team's digital staff to develop content to revolutionsoccer.net and other digital properties (official blog, social media platforms, etc.)
- Liaise with MLS Communications Department and other MLS club PR departments as needed
- Team travel (both domestic and international) will be required as dictated by the organization and communications staff's schedule
- Other projects and assignments as business dictates
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ