» Marketing Intern (Fall 2015) - New England Revolution (Foxborough, MA)
» Premium Services Manager - New England Revolution (Foxboro, MA)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The Assistant Concessions Manager will oversee the operational readiness of all equipment, systems, and staff throughout the concession department, while ensuring the highest levels of products and services are provided to our guests.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of advanced concession operational planning and event management.
- Prepare and analyze various operational reports including sales analysis, labor analysis, through put and spoilage, recommending courses of action for continued improvement.
- Provide management over-site during stadium and specialty events including but not limited to: coaching and counseling staff on performance, customer service standards, food safety requirements and alcohol service compliance. Collaborate with human Resources regarding recruiting, hiring, employee relations and performance management.
- Develop and maintain delivery of functional training for all staff. Ensure quantitative measurements of performance are clearly communicated on a consistent basis.
- Open clear communications with the various departments within the organization and contracted technicians.
- Manage concession operating expenses including COS, Labor and other operating expenses.
- Conduct and report physical inventories on a monthly basis.
- Oversee and manage all event staffing and labor for Concessions dept.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays based on the event schedule
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal food safety and sanitation requirements
- Prior work experience within a professional sporting facility
- Concession Supervisors
- Concession Workers
- Concessions Assistant
- Staffing Coordinator
Want to gain valuable experience and first hand knowledge working in the professional sports industry? If so, the New England Revolution have the perfect opportunity for you because we are currently looking for fall interns!
The New England Revolution Marketing Intern will support the Marketing Department by assisting with the daily functions and responsibilities of the department. This position requires an individual with a personable but professional demeanor, who is confident in their abilities, detail-oriented, flexible and solutions-oriented and possesses strengths in the areas of time management, task organization/prioritization and project management.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Participate in the development and implementation of marketing goals and objectives
2. Assist with preparation on the department's game day roles including restocking inventory
3. Manage all Fan Pack inquiries and fulfillment
4. On Revolution game days, assist with gameday marketing and community relations responsibilities
5. Assist in the coordination of various Revolution collateral materials
6. Assist with marketing and community relations events
7. Work with marketing staff to initiate ideas, create, research, and execute promotions to showcase the club
8. Carry out grassroots marketing initiatives in Boston, Providence and other locations
9. Fulfill donation requests, when applicable
10. Perform all other duties as assigned
1. Must be well organized and able to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
2. Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of creativity
3. Knowledge of and passion for the sport of soccer is preferred
4. Preference will be given to candidates who are pursing sports management, marketing or management
5. Preference will be given to candidates with prior marketing or community relations experience
6. Must be enrolled in college
7. Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
This position is primarily responsible for managing and directing Front of House food & beverage activities within all Club locations.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Drive sales through superior customer service and menu development
2. Management of front of house staff, including large part-time workforce, and event operations for all Club locations and Bars during events including but not limited to: coaching and counseling staff on performance, customer service standards, food safety requirements and alcohol service compliance. Collaborate with Human Resources regarding recruiting, hiring, employee relations and performance management.
3. Develop and maintain delivery of functional training for all staff. Ensure quantitative measurements of performance are clearly communicated on a consistent basis.
4. Lead all quality control initiatives including but not limited to: club/bar housekeeping standards, inventory control and management, customer service, staffing/scheduling. Develop customer service standards and measure performance.
5. Oversee and manage all club operating cost including: labor, inventory, spoilage and other direct and indirect cost. Partner with the Director of Concession on budgeting and cost control measures. Manage all purchasing, receiving, storage and inventory control of all bar beverages and supplies.
6. Responsible for event preparation in all Clubs/bars including: stocking concessions food & beverage, bar inventory and scheduling required staff. Ensure all suite pantry's are stocked with required beverages and ensure timely delivery of pre-ordered beverages to suites for all stadium events.
7. Assist in proper operation of POS system and back office data input, and information management.
8. Collaborate with the Culinary Department on menu development for Club food service locations.
9. Special projects and additional assignments as business dictates.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ