» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
This position is primarily responsible for managing and directing Front of House food & beverage activities within all Club locations.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
1. Drive sales through superior customer service and menu development
2. Management of front of house staff, including large part-time workforce, and event operations for all Club locations and Bars during events including but not limited to: coaching and counseling staff on performance, customer service standards, food safety requirements and alcohol service compliance. Collaborate with Human Resources regarding recruiting, hiring, employee relations and performance management.
3. Develop and maintain delivery of functional training for all staff. Ensure quantitative measurements of performance are clearly communicated on a consistent basis.
4. Lead all quality control initiatives including but not limited to: club/bar housekeeping standards, inventory control and management, customer service, staffing/scheduling. Develop customer service standards and measure performance.
5. Oversee and manage all club operating cost including: labor, inventory, spoilage and other direct and indirect cost. Partner with the Director of Concession on budgeting and cost control measures. Manage all purchasing, receiving, storage and inventory control of all bar beverages and supplies.
6. Responsible for event preparation in all Clubs/bars including: stocking concessions food & beverage, bar inventory and scheduling required staff. Ensure all suite pantry's are stocked with required beverages and ensure timely delivery of pre-ordered beverages to suites for all stadium events.
7. Assist in proper operation of POS system and back office data input, and information management.
8. Collaborate with the Culinary Department on menu development for Club food service locations.
9. Special projects and additional assignments as business dictates.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ