» Sales Training & Job Forum (11.10.2014) - Columbus Crew (Columbus, OH)
» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the President of Business Operations, Ownership and other Leadership by managing the day-to-day operations of the office, planning and scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing and editing correspondence, reports and presentations, making travel arrangements and organizing and maintaining files and records. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the President of Business Operations. This is a professional position that will interface with employees, vendors and the community.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing daily support to President of Business Operations and Ownership
- Screening calls, managing calendars and making meeting and event arrangements
- Making travel arrangements for Senior Leadership
- Organizing, maintaining and updating necessary administrative materials and files
- Meeting minutes for staff meetings and other various meetings
- Maintain databases in Excel and Outlook
- Monitor and maintain the staff break areas
- Assist other departments during special events
- Oversee all office machines and supplies, including copiers, faxes, printers & postage machines
- Client and guest relations
Education and Experience
- Minimum two (2) years of Assistant or Office Manager experience
- Two (2) year to Four (4) year college or university degree preferred
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong ability to work independently and take initiative
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors
- Discretion and confidentiality required
- High ability of focus and attention to detail
- Availability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Want an opportunity to work in the world’s sport, with Major League Soccer’s first team?
The Columbus Crew’s Sales Training & Job Forum offers you a chance to learn high-level ticket sales techniques, as well as showcase your abilities in an innovative training and interview experience. The Forum is a great way to start or advance your career in sports.
Crew sales and marketing executives will lead the sales training forum, where participants will have the opportunity to learn the top sales techniques from current professionals and learn how to showcase your individual talents. Participants will leave with a more in-depth knowledge of what it takes to be successful in professional sports and potentially a job offer.
The Sales Training and Job Forum will take place on Monday November 10, 2014 from 3pm to 7pm and is free of charge. Don’t miss this opportunity to receive first-class training with a chance to earn a ticket sales position with the Columbus Crew.
Over the last 5 Sales Training Forums 22 attendees have earned a job, at the Forum, with the Columbus Crew’s Outside Sales team. Are you next?
An application does not guarantee a spot in the training. Space is limited - so apply quickly!
What to expect:
- Premier training from Crew Front Office Executives
- Consideration for a position with the Columbus Crew Outside Sales
- No participant fees
Columbus Crew Outside Sales career advancement includes:
- Season Ticket Sales Manager, Columbus Crew
- Season Ticket Account Executive, Columbus Crew
- Group Sales Account Executive, Columbus Crew
- Client Services Coordinator, Columbus Crew
- Corporate Partnership Sales, Columbus Crew
- Director of Ticket Sales, Seattle Reign (NWSL)
- Account Executive, Arizona Cardinals (NFL)
- Account Executive, Cincinnati Bengals (NFL)
- Account Executive, Chicago Fire (MLS)
- Account Executive, Orlando City SC (MLS)
- Account Executive, New York Cosmos (NASL)
- Account Executive, Ohio Machine (MLL)
- Season Ticket Service Coordinator, Columbus Blue Jackets (NHL)
- Group Sales Coordinator, Roger Dean Stadium (MiLB)
- Customer Service Specialist, Cal Athletics (NCAA)
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ