» Future Consideration Notification/Update - MLS Teams (Various Locations, Various Locations)
Columbus Crew SC Overview
Columbus Crew SC (Soccer Club) is the first club in Major League Soccer and 2015 is the organization’s 20th season. Owned and operated by Precourt Sports Ventures (PSV), it won its first MLS Cup championship in 2008, and has also won the 2002 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup and MLS Supporters’ Shield titles in 2004, 2008 and 2009. 2015 is Crew SC’s 17th season at historic MAPFRE Stadium, the first soccer-specific stadium in the United States. The club was purchased by PSV on July 29, 2013 as part of the privately held investment and management firm’s sports and entertainment business enterprise.
Columbus Crew SC is committed to developing future sales professionals and leaders in our organization and the sports industry. Crew SC is seeking Ticket Sales Representatives to join our Outside Sales Department. The opportunity includes initial training and on-going support from successful professionals in the industry and potential for advancement.
If you are interested in beginning a career in Major League Sports, have a willingness to learn and drive to excel, we can provide a solid foundation of skills that can lead to success within the Club and beyond!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for selling all forms of ticket sales, including season memberships, partial plans, group outing ticket packages, suites, and premium hospitality to corporations and the general public
· Meet or exceed monthly or yearly sales goals
· Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions
· Develop and implement effective sales techniques by applying sales and service best practices, networking, prospecting, referral gathering, and personal database management
· Build relationships to grow account base through repeat business and referrals
· Conduct a number of in office appointments at MAPFRE Stadium as well as out of office appointments to increase new business opportunities
· Positively contribute to the overall culture of the sales team through continued relationships with all team members
· Provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients and supporters
Required skills, experience & abilities
· Undergraduate degree required
· Sales experience preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
· Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, including strong written and verbal communication skills.
· High attention to detail
· Able to work independently and take initiative
· Able to work some evenings, weekends and holidays
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ