Current available jobs in Volunteer Club Members:
» Game Day Volunteer - Philadelphia Union (Chester, PA)
The Philadelphia Union are looking for fun, outgoing and energetic individuals to assist the Partnership Marketing department on Union home games and events for the 2017 season. You will have the opportunity to participate in special events and learn about sports marketing and partnership marketing/corporate sales operations.
- Assist with partnership setup of Toyota Plaza
- Assist corporate partners with activation prior to each home game
- Assist with all partnership pre-game, halftime and post-game promotions
- Assist with youth soccer clinics and other outside events (as needed)
- Must be 18 years of age or older by January 1, 2017
- Able to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with fans, staff and partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available to work all Union home games (March-October)
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you able to work all Union home games?
2. Do you understand this is a volunteer position?
The Philadelphia Union is looking for passionate and dedicated game day volunteers for the 2017 season. As part of Philadelphia Union's game day volunteer group you will get hands-on experience of how an MLS game is run. This is also a great way to network with executives in the Sports Management industry! These volunteer hours can be counted towards school Industry Hours, volunteer requirements, community service hours or sign up just for the love of game!
Volunteers assist in many different areas of a game ranging from Field Operations, Media & PR needs, Partnership Activation, Fan Engagement and much more. More details about each area will be presented at our volunteer orientation early next year.