Current available jobs in Technical Services:
The National Soccer Hall of Fame Multimedia Videographer and Editor will oversee all creative visual/video/multimedia executions for the opening of the brand new National Soccer Hall of Fame (Opening 2018) and potentially beyond. They are responsible for championing the Hall of Fame brand through concept definition, design, production and editing of a variety of visual/video/multimedia projects. The ideal candidate will specialize in video filming, creation and editing in multiple mediums with a particularly strong understanding of storytelling and soccer history with the ability to leverage multiple projects at once to drive visual content consumption. This position will be responsible for working with multiple properties to secure footage/photo/etc. to execute best-in-class visual content under tight deadlines on a daily basis.
- Oversee the production of all visual/video/multimedia content for the National Soccer Hall Of Fame
- Conceptualize and execute visual/video/multimedia projects for a variety of exhibits throughout the National Soccer Hall of Fame while working with key stakeholders to design and launch new features.
- Ability to work cohesively with multiple properties (ex. Major League Soccer, US Soccer, etc.) to attain, log, edit, and standardize all raw historical footage/photos for exhibits throughout the museum.
- Be able to shoot and edit multiple short and as well as a lengthier features
- Having a working understanding of motion graphics programs such as After Effects, Cinema 4D or similar programs.
- Be skilled at spotting developing visual content delivery trends and is a natural networker, building relationships within soccer and video/production leads with other teams, organizations, agencies and companies.
- Be able to assist/manage AV operations, including live streaming, for special events, i.e. press conferences, concerts, other stadium and National Soccer Hall of Fame events, etc.
- Responsible for critiquing strategy, concept, design, layout, copy and motion design under National Soccer Hall of Fame brand guidelines
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion, ensuring quality control.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Communications, Graphic Design, Multimedia or equivalent experience
- MUST have accessible portfolio available to review
- Strong historical and current knowledge of soccer in the United States
- Extensive multimedia/graphic/creative design experience
- Strong understanding and experience in post-production and development programs such as Avid Express Pro, Final Cut, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong planning and organizational skills. Able to identify all components of a project and appropriate resources needed. Able to follow the project through to completion ensuring all elements are completed properly and on time.
- Understanding of the technologies used, key drivers and trends in content delivery, both through video, photo, in-game and mobile applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, pertaining to both technical and non-technical information is essential.
- Must be knowledgeable in outputting video to various file formats (Beta, DVD, online, etc)
- Strong work ethic. Take pride in your work and strive to exceed expectations.
- Deadline oriented. Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with a demonstrated willingness to work extra hours as required.
- Advanced knowledge of a wide variety of graphics media, materials, equipment and their uses/applications
- Knowledgeable about uses and operations of photographic and video equipment, including event-scale and mobile-driven A/V equipment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to promote and sell concepts.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-media driven creative environment.
- Ability to work well with others, including senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal/written communication skills.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No: Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Communications, Graphic Design, Multimedia or equivalent experience?
2. Yes/No: Do you have access to a portfolio readily available for review?
3. Yes/No: Do you have a strong knowledge, past and present, of soccer in the United States?
4. Yes/No: Do you have extensive multimedia/graphic/creative design experience?
5. Yes/No: Do you have a strong understanding and experience in post-production and development programs?
6. Yes/No: Do you have strong organizational skills and are able to follow a project through to completion, ensuring all elements are completed properly, and on time?
7. Yes/No: Do you have an understanding of the technologies used, key drivers, and trends in content delivery, both through video, photo, in-game and mobile applications?
8. Yes/No: Are you knowledgeable in outputting video to various files?
9. Yes/No: Do you have high communication/interpersonal skills and are able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines?
10. Yes/No: Are you knowledgeable about operating photographic and video equipment, including event-scale and mobile-driven A/V equipment?