Current available jobs in Communications:
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager, Rapids Marketing
DEPARTMENT: Colorado Rapids Marketing
SUBMIT RESUME TO: JOBS@DSGPark.COM
DEADLINE: January 1, 2017
Seeking a talented Production Artist to join our team and help create graphics for online campaigns, web banners, social media and more.
· Executes layout of graphic design projects consistent with Rapids Marketing and Media Group themes.
· Performs design and layout of projects.
· Produce marketing materials that maintain brand consistency, represent campaign ethos and follow creative guidelines, while being inventive and artistically interesting.
· Work with marketing and creative department to maintain consistent company look and feel.
· Create and edit graphics and HTML for web pages, banner campaigns, email newsletters, promotional materials, social media and marketing landing pages.
· Work to support various departments including but not limited to Ticket Sales, Corporate Partnerships, and Team PR to create requested graphics and marketing deliverables and creative.
· Possess creative problem-solving skills for visual design and proficiency in typography.
· Graphic design degree and/or a combination of education and experience.
· Excellent design, typography, color and infographic skills to illustrate brand experiences.
· Ability to create and execute consistent, high quality work within brand guidelines.
· Ability to take ideas or concepts and bring them to life with graphic design and illustrations.
· Background / classroom experience in foundational design principles.
· Ability to work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
· Proficiency in , Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
· Experience in web design.
· Experience designing content for social media outlets.
· Knowledge of HTML outside of a WYSIWYG editor.
· Knowledge of CSS
- Basic knowledge of pre-press and print processes
- Motion Graphic experience
- Knowledge of MLS, the sport of soccer, professional sports marketing/social media landscape
· Some experience with responsive design
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, thumbnail sketches, etc.
- Previous work experience in graphic design field