Current available jobs in Communications:
LA Galaxy Digital Associate – LA Galaxy (Carson, Calif.)
Department: LA Galaxy Communications and Digital
Hours required: 16 to 20 hours per week
The LA Galaxy is seeking a Digital Associate to assist with day-to-day digital and social functions for lagalaxy.com and the club’s social channels. Applicants must have a strong work ethic, good time management skills and the desire to expand their knowledge and sports business experience.
- Basic understanding of Drupal content management system
- Experience working in a digital ecosystem
- Understanding of various social media channels
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to edit, proof read and craft copy
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be self-motivated and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be well organized and detailed oriented
- Knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Adobe
- Understanding of the game of Soccer and Major League Soccer
Duties will include:
- Update and maintain lagalaxy.com
- Assist with management of LA Galaxy social channels including facebook, twitter and instagram
- Assist with the managements of stubhubcenter.com
- Manage LA Galaxy II content development and web assets around LA Galaxy II
- Build and create engaging content
- Edit, proof read and craft copy for lagalaxy.com
- Research and identify digital trends and best practices
- Edit and maintain a robust content calendar
- Work collectively with communications, video and photo staff
- Photo editing
- Video archiving
- Packaging content
All Associates will receive compensation of $10/per hour.
Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company.
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. Are you familiar with the LA Galaxy and Major League Soccer? yes/no
2. Do you have experience working on websites?
3. Do you have social media experience?
4. Do you have local housing available in the Los Angeles area? yes/no
5. Do you have reliable transportation? yes/no
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ